Inkerman Ave, Prince Edward County
TBA Sq. Ft.
3 Storeys/TBA Suites
Platinum VIP pricing & floorplans
First access to the best availability
Capped development levies
Free lawyer review of your purchase agreement
Free mortgage arrangements
*All prices and incentives are subject to change.
Welcome to Vine Ridge, a brand new collection of boutique townhomes with intuitively designed spaces, modern finishes, and incredible location, coming soon to Prince Edward County in Picton, ON!
Located at Church St and London Ave, in the heart of wine country, Vine Ridge places residences just moments from a fantastic assortment of amenities, including Highway 33 (Picton Main St), big box stores, restaurants and retailers, parks and conservation areas, and so much more. All this while being surrounded by dozens of local Ontario wineries and the vast coastline of the northern shoreline of Lake Ontario.
Express your interest in this property that’s soon to be available by completing a worksheet now!Go to Worksheet
Inkerman Ave, Prince Edward County
Nearest Intersection Church St & London Ave
Nearby attractions and highlights include:
- 5 minutes to big box stores on Picton’s Main St, Metro, LCBO, Canadian Tire, No Frill’s, Rexall Pharmacy, Giant Tiger, Sobeys, and more, along with a great variety of services and dining options
- 2 hours from Toronto & Ottawa and only 1 hour from Kingston
- Nearby recreation areas and activities, including Prince Edward Community Centre, Curling Club, Skateboard Park, Picton Marina, Prince Edward Yacht Club, and the Picton Golf & Country Club
- 4 minutes from the Picton Airport
- Located in the heart of Ontario’s wine country – enjoy a tour at one of the dozens of local wineries, including Sugarbush Vineyards, Black Prince, Del-Gatto, Cape Vineyards, Hubbs Creek, Trail Estate, Broken Stone, and many more!
Platinum Perks Passed to You
Many buyers and investors don’t realize how important it is to work with a platinum-level real estate agent. We’re the first ones to get access to properties when they hit the market. Take a look at the market phases:
The developer can host a friends/family event to see if close relations are interested in purchasing.
This is the first market phase and is exclusively available to platinum-level realtors and their clients.
Reserved for VIP realtors, their clients now have the option to complete a worksheet for the unit they want.
All realtors phase
Should any units remain available, the property opens to realtors of all levels.
All buyers phase
The property is now open to everyone, including buyers who may hear about a unit through general marketing rather than a pre-construction realtor.
In each phase, prices increase, and incentives decrease. Because of that, an agent can’t buy their way into platinum status; they must earn it.
As platinum realtors, we’re here to pass our access, price, and incentive perks on to you.
Express Your Interest
Pre-construction project competition in the Greater Toronto Area is fierce. The good news? You can greatly increase your chances of securing your top choice by completing a builder’s worksheet. A type of “pre-investment wish list,” it shows builders you’re a serious buyer but comes with zero commitment or obligations.
That’s what we call a pre-investment win-win.
Featured ProjectsView All
Upper Joshua Creek
Oakville • Detached Homes
Hawthorne East Village
Milton • Townhomes
Etobicoke • Condominiums
LAKEVU 2 #812
Barrie • Condominiums
JD Development Group