3006 William Cutmore Blvd, Oakville ON L6H 7G1
473 - 889 sq Ft.
1, 2 & 3 bedroom
Clockwork 3 Floorplans
Mattamy’s ClockWork Phase 3
Located in Upper Joshua Creek, in the coveted heart of North Oakville, ClockWork Phase 3 offers a rhythmic beat that you can set your lifestyle to – where the passing of time is measured by the moments that truly matter and the ones waiting to be discovered. Spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom suites provide ample room to live life according to your pace, with bright, open spaces, standard upgraded finishes, and design features allowing you to make the most of every minute. Surrounding ClockWork 3 is a harmonious blend of established neighbourhoods, tree-lined streets, endless outdoor adventure, and exceptional everyday amenities, enriching your experience from dusk until dawn. Here, every hour is yours. How will you make the most of them?
Only 10% Deposit!
$5,000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
2.5% in 180 days
2.5% in 270 days
5% on Occupancy
For every suite type
$0 DEVELOPMENT LEVIES!
Including all Municipal Levies
FREE ASSIGNMENT FEE!
RIGHT TO LEASE DURING INTERIM OCCUPANCY!
Executive Concierge, Pet Spa, Co-Working Lounge, Fitness Centre, Entertainment Lounge, Outdoor Terrace with Dining Spaces and BBQs, Automated Parcel Storage
$0.65 for Units 699 sqft and Smaller, $0.61 for Units 700 sqft and
Larger (Hydro and Water Separately Metered)
Highlights & Local Amenities
- 6 km to U of T Mississauga Campus
- 5 km to Sheridan College Trafalgar Campus
- 10 km to Lake Ontario (Public Beach)
- Located by Highway 403 / QEW / Highway 407
- 10 Mins. to Oakville GO Station
- Mins. to Oakville Golf Club & Glen Abbey Golf Club
- 3 Mins. Drive to 5 Drive-In Theatre
- 5 Mins. Drive to Uptown Core Big Box Stores & Groceries
- 5 Mins. Drive to Iroquois Ridge Community Centre
- 5 Mins. Drive to Costco Wholesale
- 5 Mins. Drive to GoodLife Fitness
- 10 Mins. Drive to Oakville Place Shopping Centre
- 10 Mins. Drive to Sixteen Mile Sports Complex
- 11 Mins. Drive to Erin Mills Town Centre
- 12 Mins. Drive to Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- 15 Mins. Drive to Port Credit Mississauga
- 15 Mins. Drive to Square One Shopping Centre
- 23 Mins. Drive to Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- 30 Mins. Oakville Go to Union Station Toronto
Express your interest in this property that’s soon to be available by completing a worksheet now!Go to Worksheet
3006 William Cutmore Blvd, Oakville ON L6H 7G1
Daily errands require a car.
Few nearby public transportation options.
Some bike infrastructure
Highlights of this sought-after property:
- Located in Oakville, which was ranked "Canada's Best City to Live" by MoneySense Magazine in 2018
- Situated down the street from all of your shopping needs with retailers like Canadian Tire, Longos, Walmart, LCBO just minutes away
- Enjoying the great outdoors comes easy, having over 300 km of trails, parks, and forests surrounding the development, such as Postridge Park, Oak Park, and Nipigon Trail
- Easy and convenient access to major highways:
- 3 minutes from Highway 407
- 6 minutes from Highway 403
- 8 minutes to Sheridan College Trafalgar Campus, home to more than 9,500 students
- 8 minutes from Oakville Place, with over 100 stores and services
- 12 minutes from Oakville Go Station, where you'll have easy access to both GO Train & Go Bus services
- Less than 20 minutes from Highway 401
Platinum Perks Passed to You
Many buyers and investors don’t realize how important it is to work with a platinum-level real estate agent. We’re the first ones to get access to properties when they hit the market. Take a look at the market phases:
The developer can host a friends/family event to see if close relations are interested in purchasing.
This is the first market phase and is exclusively available to platinum-level realtors and their clients.
Reserved for VIP realtors, their clients now have the option to complete a worksheet for the unit they want.
All realtors phase
Should any units remain available, the property opens to realtors of all levels.
All buyers phase
The property is now open to everyone, including buyers who may hear about a unit through general marketing rather than a pre-construction realtor.
In each phase, prices increase, and incentives decrease. Because of that, an agent can’t buy their way into platinum status; they must earn it.
As platinum realtors, we’re here to pass our access, price, and incentive perks on to you.
Express Your Interest
Pre-construction project competition in the Greater Toronto Area is fierce. The good news? You can greatly increase your chances of securing your top choice by completing a builder’s worksheet. A type of “pre-investment wish list,” it shows builders you’re a serious buyer but comes with zero commitment or obligations.
That’s what we call a pre-investment win-win.
Featured ProjectsView All
Upper Joshua Creek
Oakville • Detached Homes
Hawthorne East Village
Milton • Townhomes
Etobicoke • Condominiums
LAKEVU 2 #812
Barrie • Condominiums
JD Development Group