CANADA’S MOST TRANSFORMATIVE MIXED-USE WATERFRONT CONDO COMMUNITY.
For people of all ages, cultures and lifestyles, Lakeview Village is the reimagining of former industrial lands into a vibrant waterfront destination, an entire neighbourhood into a community of condos, townhomes, single-family residences. On 177 acres by the lake in Mississauga, this prime lakefront locale will connect 20,000 new residents to a wide assortment of innovative housing, and will neighbour employment, retail, arts & cultural events, commuting options, and plenty of natural green space, an Innovation District, education and office spaces. Intricate park systems, a network of trails, direct access to local transit and year-round recreational events will bring this evergreen community of condos by the lake to life.
- Over 45 acres of green space, with access to 450+ acres of nearby parkland and a 64-acre conservation area
- A 20+acre Innovation District: employment, research and technology development
- Built to world-leading standards for sustainable living for a healthier human experience
- Walkable and cycle-friendly design
- Artistic expression and cultural experiences: festivals, live music, theatre
- A revitalized and activated pier–the longest on the Canadian Great Lakes
- Rooftop patios, breweries, and chef-driven restaurant curation
- Places to paddle and play: boats, beaches, bars, and boardwalks